Absences not defined as excused, are considered unexcused. Excessive unexcused absences shall be addressed on a case-by-case basis to determine if there is a pattern of non-attendance. Examples of unexcused absences include but are not limited to:
- Absences as a result of incomplete immunization records;
- Family vacations outside of established school calendar;
- Non-medical appointments unauthorized by Administration;
- Leaving school grounds without permission during normal school hours, and;
- Absences determined by the Principal or his/her designee to be unexcused for any other reason not listed above.