Automobile and Parking Regulations 2014-2015
- Parking at PACE Career Academy is a privilege, not a right. Students must demonstrate the responsibility associated with this privilege.
- Parking in the lot at the north end of the building is limited to students/parents that have a registered vehicle and current driver’s license.
- Vehicles parked at PACE Career Academy must be registered with the Office Manager at PACE Career Academy.
- Students must produce a valid NH driver’s license
- Students must produce a current registration for the vehicle, which clearly shows ownership of the vehicle belongs to the student or parent/guardian.
- Unauthorized or illegally parked vehicles are subject to towing. Further details about towing fees (are the drivers responsibility) can be obtained by call BRC Towing in Allenstown at 210-5278.
- Once parked at PACE Career Academy, students are not permitted in cars or allowed to congregate in the parking lot before, during school hours.
- Students are expected to DRIVE RESPONSIBLY on or around PACE Career Academy property. Those who do not may lose the privilege of parking at PACE Career Academy.
- Students, who DO NOT ATTEND SCHOOL DURING SCHEDULED SCHOOL OR PACE TIME, may not arrive to pick up students or drop students off at PACE Career Academy.
- Vehicles parked at PACE Career Academy are the responsibility of the driver/owner. PACE Career Academy is not responsible for damages incurred to or theft from vehicles parked at Pace Career Academy.
- Vehicles parked at PACE Career Academy are subject to search by school administration if there is reasonable suspicion that contraband items may be found.
- Any student who abuses the privilege of parking at PACE Career Academy may lose the privilege for the remainder of the school year.